Efficient and versatile, and providing exceptional warmth for its weight, the Cerium LT down hoody functions as a mid layer or standalone piece in cool, dry conditions. Premium 850 fill-power down is resilient and warm, the Arato™ 10 shell provides lightweight durability, and Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas. Articulated construction moves with the body, and the insulated StormHood™ provides coverage without compromising range of vision.
As an alternative to down fill insulation, we also offer fully synthetic fill products, such as the Atom LT Hoody.
Sizes:XS, S, M, L, XL
Weight:280 g / 9.9 oz
Fit:Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 63 cm / 24.8 in
Sizing Chart:Womens Top Sizing Chart
- Categorie : Dames
- Producttype : Mid Layer/Sweaters
- Producttype : Jacks/Jassen
- Basiskleur : Paars
- Materiaal : Polyester
- Materiaal : Nylon
- Voering : Coreloft
- Voering : Dons
- Pasvorm : Trim Fit (Getailleerd)
- Shelltype : Composiet
- Activiteiten : All Round
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
Design & Fit
- Improved fit with longer body length
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Down insulated StormHood™
- Soft, smooth lined collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Elastic cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Arato™ 10 - 100% nylon
- 850 fill European white goose down
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or ''sock balls''. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.