Weighing only 280 grams (9.9 oz) and highly packable, the women’s Beta SL Jacket is carefully designed to stay unnoticed until it’s needed. Intended as emergency weather protection for hikers, backpackers and trekkers, it is made from N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® product technology for reliable, proven waterproof/breathable performance. Designed specifically for women, the patterning, built in freedom of movement and careful feature placement elevate the Beta SL’s fit and functionality.
As weight and space are critical factors in the Beta SL’s performance, the lightest and most packable GORE-TEX® fabric, N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® product technology, is used. Waterproof and highly breathable, the fabric protects from the weather and offers a higher level of comfort during activity. As the Beta SL is intended for periodic emergency use, a less abrasion resistant textile is used to eliminate weight and bulk. However, the fabric has a mini ripstop construction that provides added tear strength without impacting weight.
SIMPLICITY IN ACTION
The goal was to pare the Beta SL to its essence and achieve specific functional requirements for the lowest possible weight. Careful, efficient construction techniques allow Arc’teryx to use micro seam allowances and tiny (13 mm) GORE® seam tape. The Trim fit reduces fabric requirements and improves breathability. Carefully articulated patterning and gusseted underarms provide freedom of movement without adding bulk. The low profile Stormhood™ offers complete coverage with a streamlined design. This is a true minimalist’s hardshell, designed to be light, small and efficient.
Sizes:XS, S, M, L, XL
Weight:280 g / 9.9 oz
Fit:Trim fit, Hip Length
Sizing Chart:Women''s Sizing Chart
Activity:Hiking / Trekking
- Categorie : Dames
- Subcollectie : Traverse
- Producttype : Jacks/Jassen
- Basiskleur : Roze
- Materiaal : GORE-TEX
- Pasvorm : Trim Fit (Getailleerd)
- Shelltype : Waterdicht
- Shelltype : Winddicht
- Activiteiten : Trekking
- Activiteiten : Hiking
- Compressible and packable
- Tiny GORE seam tape (13 mm)
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- GORE-TEX two-layer construction
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gender specific patterning
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Laminated brim
- Trim-fitting StormHood™
- Tall collar
- Laminated chin guard
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Micro corded zipper pulls
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won''t catch or tear off
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
Logos & Label Configuration
- Embroidered logo
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- N40r GORE-TEX fabric with PacLite® product technology
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.