A women’s jacket created for alpine, ice and expedition climbing, the Alpha IS is the single-layer solution for severe alpine environments. The GORE-TEX® outer offers durable waterproof, windproof, breathable protection. Thermatek™, a DWR treated continuous filament synthetic, provides warmth without absorbing moisture. The combination results in a jacket that provides comprehensive weather and thermal protection at a weight 12% lighter than the equivalent midlayer and hardshell system.
- Categorie : Dames
- Producttype : Jacks/Jassen
- Basiskleur : Rood
- Materiaal : GORE-TEX
- Voering : Thermatek
- Voering : Coreloft
- Pasvorm : Regular Fit (Normale snit)
- Shelltype : Winddicht
- Shelltype : Waterdicht
- Activiteiten : Klimmen
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Highly durable
- Additional layer of Coreloft™ Continuous 65 insulation for additional warmth
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Highly hydrophobic DWR treated ThermaTek™ synthetic insulation
Design & Fit
- Generous cut for easy layering
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Tall collar
- Soft, smooth lined collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Full length Vislon No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Cohaesive™ hem adjusters function as Hemlock™ to prevent jacket from slipping out from under a climbing harness
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
- Internal dump pocket
- Stuff sack included
- N40p-X 2L GORE-TEX
- Coreloft™ Continuous 65 (65g/m²)
- ThermaTek™ DWR treated synthetic insulation
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.