The Alpha AR is a versatile, intelligently designed hardshell that performs across a range of alpine conditions. Light, durable N40p-X 3L GORE-TEX Pro delivers durable waterproof, windproof, breathable performance. Burly N80p-X GORE-TEX Pro reinforces high wear areas. The helmet compatible StormHood™ delivers full protection with minimal impact on vision and secures with glove-friendly Cohaesive™ cordlocks. Large crossover chest pockets are easily accessed, and pit zips add ventilation.
Sizes:XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Weight:400 g / 14.1 oz
Fit:Regular Fit, Hip Length, with e3D patterning, Centre back length: 78 cm / 30.75 in
Sizing Chart:Men''s Top Sizing Chart
Activity:Rock Climbing / Ice Climbing / Alpine Climbing
- Categorie : Heren
- Producttype : Shirts/Tops
- Producttype : Jacks/Jassen
- Producttype : Klimmateriaal
- Basiskleur : Geel
- Materiaal : GORE-TEX Pro Shell
- Pasvorm : Regular Fit (Normale snit)
- Shelltype : Waterdicht
- Shelltype : Winddicht
- Activiteiten : Klimmen
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Strategically placed narrow GORE seam tape (8mm width)
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Tall collar
- Laminated chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Micro corded zipper pulls
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won''t catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Cohaesive™ hem adjusters function as Hemlock™ to prevent jacket from slipping out from under a climbing harness
- Two high, crossover hand pockets with WaterTight™ zips
- Internal zippered pocket
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Reinforced hood, shoulders and forearms
- Arc''teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- N40p-X 3L GORE-TEX Pro
- N80p-X GORE-TEX Pro 3L
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.